Culinary Training Programme
CULINARY TRAINING PROGRAMME
HCSA Academy offers a robust 6-week culinary course based on the Food Services skills framework by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). Graduating trainees will receive the highly coveted WSQ Higher Certificate in Food Services (Culinary Arts).
As the first WSQ-certified culinary programme in the social service sector, the course is designed with industry relevance to equip trainees with professional F&B skills and experience working in professional kitchens, within a span of 6 weeks. It follows a skills-training adult-pedagogy with hands-on learning, and job placements facilitated upon successful completion.
- No prior culinary experience needed
- More than 80% hands-on learning
- Modern & well-equipped kitchen
- Job placement upon completion
- Enjoy up to 95% subsidies
- SkillsFuture credits claimable
For admission to the course, applicants must:
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Have completed Primary 6 or equivalent level of education*
- Understand, speak, read and write basic English
Want to sign up or find out more?
Drop us a call/whatsapp at +65 9773 8066 or email email@example.com.
*HCSA Academy may consider applications from candidates who have passion but do not meet the minimum education requirements. Interviews will be conducted to assess suitability for enrolment.